GOOOH emphasis: fire the entire congress in 2012
by Tim Cox
Would you have signed and displayed the Declaration of Independence in 1776? If so, you should read on.
This proclamation, calling on America to Fire Congress in 2012, will be printed in the Houston Chronicle on Sunday, 7/24, and the USA Today early next week. Dozens of our leaders have signed the official document (not all signatures are shown). I encourage you to print a copy, sign it, and post everywhere you can.
I expect one of three things will happen when the document becomes public:
- we will continue to be ignored
- we will be attacked personally or
- the GO movement we have worked so diligently to build over the last 4 years will take off. Help us make option three happen.
I ask that each of you contact every member of the media you can. Let them know it is time they engage with us to replace this woefully inept gaggle of politicians who are so determined to win politically they are willing to destroy our nation financially. Send them the link to our Patriot Proclamation.
I remain hopeful the politicians will find a short term way out of the ridiculous and totally unnecessary debt-ceiling mess they have created, but I know they are absolutely incapable of solving the core problems confronting us. If we do not soon convince our neighbors and the media of this fact, our nation will pay a painful price.
The solution is to select a new slate of leaders. It is time to press the reset button. We have a plan that will get our nation back on course, but we need your help:
- Write the editor of your local newspaper about GO
- Call every talk show host you listen to and tell them about GOOOH.com
- Contact every television news show in the country
- Place this flyer or the Patriot Proclamation on the desk of co-workers and tack to bulletin boards
- Tell every Facebook Friend you have
- Post a note in every internet forum you can find
We will soon begin choosing new leaders and we want every patriotic American to join GO and participate.
Our new Call-to-Action video has been well received. Please watch the video and forward so that others may consider our plan. Then, enter our GOOOH Video Contest, or get someone you know to do so. You, or they, could win $10,000!
Thomas Paine said, “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day.” Isn’t it time we addressed this problem?
17 U.S.C. §512 compliance: [click here] to visit the GOOOH website
|Countdown until Obama leaves Office
Congratulations to PRonlineNews selected as the Value-Click Affiliate for 2011
Short URL: http://pronlinenews.com/?p=11306